Conveniently compile a list of sources -- as you identify them -- and save them immediately into your own personal database.
Use EndNote to find and manage your references:
- Organize references and store and organize your PDFs
- While you are researching, directly import references from library databases, Google Scholar, and publishers' websites
- Connect your references with full text found within WPI library resources
- Use the EndNote reference update tool to quickly create more complete and accurate citations
- Use EndNote's online search features to pull references in from a few research databases and the WPI Library Catalog
Use EndNote to generate bibliographies and manuscripts:
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts into any style you need (APA, MLA, Chicago, and thousands more)
- Create in-text references or footnotes within your papers. Cite-While-You-Write interacts with Microsoft Word and other word processors
- Use EndNote built-in Word templates to guide you through the exacting manuscript requirements of publishers.
Use EndNote to share your references with others: