This guide focuses on where to start searching for chemical information and literature.
- Evaluating Sources: learning how to evaluate sources will ensure that your own research is built on verifiable, current information.
- Chemistry Primary Literature: Here's where to start if you are looking for original research articles, patents, substance and reaction information, and more.
- Technical Handbooks: Find more on methods, techniques, and protocols in electronic technical handbooks, searchable by chapter.
Questions? Ask us:
- Send us a chat email@example.com?skin=27661
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a research consultation http://wpi.libcal.com/appointments/
- Drop in to the Research & Instruction offices (on the main floor of the library)