Connect to RefWorks
Conveniently compile a list of sources -- as you identify them -- and save them immediately into your own personal database.
Use RefWorks to:
- Organize references and citations
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts into any style you need (APA, MLA, Chicago, and many more)
- Create in-text references or footnotes within your papers. Write-n-Cite interacts with Microsoft Word
- Import references automatically from many library databases, publisher web sites & Google Scholar
- Virtually store research documents: attach full text files (PDFs, DOCs, etc.) to references
- Share your references with others: RefShare has many features including ability to post to WPI's shared folders.
RefWorks now offers WPI Alumni Access as long as we continue to subscribe.
Using RefWorks with Google Docs or Open Office
Importing from Research Databases
Some research databases are tricky to import from so check the following links for import steps.