Last Updated: Aug 20, 2013
This library guide provides resources for writing a literature review. For more in-depth help, please ask a librarian.
- Understanding a Literature Review
* What is a Literature Review?
* What Does a Literature Review Look Like?
* Resources on Literature Reviews
* Books on Literature Reviews
* Books on Scientific Research & Writing
- Criteria for a Good Literature Review
* Selecting the Literature
* Summarizing & Interpreting
- Developing a Literature Review
* Research Databases
* How to Research for a Literature Review
* Writing the Literature Review
* Expose Similarities & Gaps in Your Literature Review Grid
* Research Tips
- Citing Sources Overview
* Citing Sources Tutorial
* Create & Manage Bibliographies
* Citation Makers
* Need Help Using MS Word 2010?
* Citation Management Tools
For a refresher on using the library and getting resources from other libraries, check out the following guides.