About EndNote Web
Conveniently compile a list of sources -- as you identify them -- and save them immediately into your own personal database.
Use EndNote Web to:
- Organize references and citations
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts into any style you need (APA, MLA, Chicago, and many more)
- Create in-text references or footnotes within your papers. Cite-While-You-Write interacts with Microsoft Word
- Import references automatically from many library databases, publisher web sites & Google Scholar (use RefManager style)
- Share your references with other EndNote Web users
To enable more features within EndNote Web, such as the ability to store PDFs, consider also downloading and using EndNote, the desktop version which WPI network users can install on their PC, laptop, or Mac.