UPDATE 11/18/20 from President Leshin:
"Effective immediately through at least Nov. 30 the following modifications ...will be in place:....
- No in-person meetings – this includes your project teams, clubs, advising/tutoring, etc.
- Tech suites will be restricted to one person at a time"
For open study, six feet of social distancing should be enforced at all times.
Please note: there are several changes in B Term in the availability of classrooms for open study.
Here's a list with links to information about availability, capacity, and more:
Reservable Study Spaces:
Open Study - Indoor:
Open Study - Outdoor:
- Campus Center Grass - Tent: 7am-11am and 1pm-11pm; weekends 7am-11pm
- Higgins House East Courtyard - Tent: 7am-11am and 1pm-11pm; weekends 7am-11pm
- Harrington Green - Tent: 7am-11pm if not reserved for classes
- Bartlett Terrace South - Tent: 7am-11pm if not reserved for classes
- Other seating areas (benches, tables) available across campus