Welcome to Gordon Library at WPI! This guide will help you navigate the many resources available to you through the library. Use the tabs above to navigate the guide, the topics are below.
- Starting the research process
- Finding information
- Background information
- Journal Articles
- Newspaper Articles
- Data & Statistics
- Ethical use of Infomation
Questions? Email the library at email@example.com, request a research consultation with a librarian, or send us a chat.
The Gordon Library is an important resource for you throughout your time at WPI:
- The Library is a place of support, you can visit us in person or online
- There are ways to access resources 24/7 from the library's homepage
- Try exploring our resources on your own, but we are here to help, when needed! We have Librarian office hours from 8:00 am-5:00 pm (M - F) and by appointment.