This guide is designed to help you with your research for HI 3343: Mao Zedong, China, and the World. Use the tabs above or the links below to navigate this guide. This guide contains information on:
- Search & Evaluation Strategies
- This page includes information on choosing keywords, finding background information, and evaluating your sources for credibility.
- Research Resources
- This page includes information on databases, books, journals, and primary sources related to the history of revolutions in the 20th century.
- Citation Guidance
- This page contains an introduction to why and when to use citations, as well as information on how to format Chicago style citations.
- This page contains links to articles about ChatGPT.