Welcome to WPI Library Guides, developed to support you in all your academic work at WPI:
- Tools & Tips will guide you on best practices for doing research, writing, citing, publishing, and more.
- Course Guides provide customized information to succeed in individual WPI courses.
- Subject Guides provide suggested research resources for work in your discipline.
- Just for Students - if you are a First Year, Undergraduate, Graduate, International, or Mass Academy Student, or a a WPI Alum, these guides are for you.
- Just for Faculty - guides to making the most of library services that help with your teaching, research, and impact as a scholar.
- Databases & Electronic Resources - every type of resource from ejournals and ebooks to scientific and statistical data to research databases.
For information about library and university archives services, including study spaces, access off campus, librarian teaching services, interlibrary loan and much more, please visit the main Gordon Library web site!